(OBS: The video and photos are for demonstration purpose only)
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 or AMD FX 8350 or greater.
- RAM: 4GB or more.
- Video port: HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2, or better.
- USB port: 1 USB 2.0 or faster port.
- Windows 7 SP1 or newer.
Use motion controllers to walk and interact. There are 2 methods to move:
- Motion controller Left will be a normal controller: just point the laser to te floor and press the Trigger to walk.
- Motion controller Right will be a hand: press and hold the Trigger and point the circle to where you want to go and the character will be teleported to there when the trigger is released. Also, you can walk with your body using the complete room mode on HTC Vive.
- There are some information marks on the scene. Just get close to it and press the Trackpad button to open the information and tap it again to close it.
- You can remove all the marks by pressing Motion Controller Left grip button.
File format: compressed in .RAR.
File Size: VR HTC Vive version: 620mb, PC Monitor version: 1gb
The license of this project is non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicenseable.