Download for HTC Vive
OBS: On Oculus you may need to turn on Unknown Sources inside Oculus App Settings > General to run the scene.
PC monitor version system requirements:
- Intel Core i3 or similar
- 4GB RAM
- GeForce GTX 760 or similar
- Windows 7,8 or 10.
VR system requirements:
- Oculus Rift or HTC Vive headset.
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 or AMD FX 8350 or greater.
- RAM: 4GB or more.
- Video port: HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2, or better.
- USB port: 1 USB 2.0 or faster port.
- Windows 7 SP1 or newer.
PC monitor version controls:
Control the character with WASD keyboard keys and mouse. Joysticks are enabled too.
To see the informations about the building just collect the book icon when it appears. Stay on the place to read and walk a little to close the information. You can choose Medium, High and Ultra graphics
HTC Vive controls:
Use motion controllers to walk and interact. There are 2 methods to move:
- Motion controller Left will be a normal controller: just point the laser to te floor and press the Trigger to walk.
- Motion controller Right will be a hand: press and hold the Trigger and point the circle to where you want to go and the character will be teleported to there when the trigger is released. Also, you can walk with your body using the complete room mode on HTC Vive.
- There are some information marks on the scene. Just get close to it and press the Trackpad button to open the information and tap it again to close it.
- You can remove all the marks by pressing Motion Controller Left grip button.
Oculus Rift controls:
Update 1 (02/09/2016): Added Free Walk mode using XBOX Controller Thumbstick. You need to choose beetwen Free Walk or Teleport in the beginning of the scene.
You need to choose beetwen Free Walk or Teleport in the beginning of the scene
- XBOX Controller: Press LB to walk with Thumbsticks or RB to use Teleport.
Oculus Remote: Press Up Button to start using Teleport.
After choosing here is the control list:
- For Teleport mode Press and hold RT on XBOX controller or Oculus Remote UP Button, aim your head on the floor and point the circle to where you want to go – releasing the button will make the character teleport to the spot.
- For Free Walk mode use XBOX left thumbstick and aim with your head to the desired direction.
- There are some information marks on the scene. Just get close to it and press X on XBOX Controller or Select button on Oculus Remote to open the information and tap it again to close it.
- You can remove all the marks by pressing Y on XBOX Controller or DOWN Button on Oculus Remote.
To download please subscribe to our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news, tutorials, discounts and updates from our team.