Architectural Visualization made for Unreal Engine 4.18.
Riviera House is an architectural visualization project made in Unreal Engine 4. If I were to build a house for sure this would be one of the main inspirations: a house with modern design, a fantastic portico, pool and deck, excellent garage, a pool view kitchen and a beautiful living room.
This project had the challenge of creating a lightning that worked well for internal and external area of the house, and the creation of a functional display system. Also there is a little bonus: exchange of facade materials and functional TV!
It comes with a lot of furniture, assets and examples of realistic lightning setup.
- External view controller combined with interior cameras
- Complete UMG Menu
- Change Facade and Portico materials
- Turn on/off the TV
- Functional analog clock with local time
- Footsteps sound (grass, wood, concrete and carpet)
- High Poly Assets
- High Resolution Textures
- Realistic Lightning Setup Example
- Complete blueprint system
Purchasing on UE4Arch Store you get:
- Free updates of the project
- Premium Support from our tech team