In the same day that Epic released 4.7.0 version we have launched a new project too!
The project was developed in 4.7.0 preview and aims photorealism and graphic quality, but also we have made a great effort to make it interactive. It’s possible to turn the fireplace on/off, change colors of cabinets, material of the floor and also different models of chairs.
We think that Unreal Engine 4 provides not only capacity for real time architectural visualization but also the possibility to interact with the scenario, like a game.
The project is playable in Oculus Rift by UE4 default but it’s not optimized for it. We have mapped joysticks controls too. Take a look at the features:
- Interactive Scenario (change colors, materials, assets, turn on/off fire)
- High Poly Assets
- High Resolution Textures
- Commented Blueprints
- Realistic Lightning Setup Example
- User interface made with UMG
- Joystick mapping for better experience
- Main Menu with Graphic Options, Resume and Quit
You can buy it in our store.