Architectural Visualization made for Unreal Engine 4.18.
A highly interactive archviz scene in a beautiful scandinavian style house. There are a lot of details like a hanging umbrella, a moose sculpture on the wall and small artistic adornments.
Both rooms can be viewed in 3 different times of day: morning, afternoon and evening. The interactive features are fantastic for any architecture, construction, real estate or CG professional.
- Interactive Floor Plan that show player location and rotation
- Edit mode with a Free Color Switcher for furniture
- Change Roughness Intensity for the floor
- Save Game blueprint to save colors and roughness
- Camera Experience where you can change FOV (Field of View), DOF (Depth of Field) and take shots of the scene
- 3 Different Illumination Examples to see the scene in the morning, afternoon and night: changes in real time (see observations below for more details)
- VR Mode: Enable HMD for visualization and disable widgets and interactivity. OBS: This project is not optimized and have no VR Controls. This function is just to enable and disable HMD.
Purchasing on UE4Arch Store you get:
- Free updates of the project
- Premium Support from our tech team